Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Still Going Up Week 11 Update 3

$300 Gain
Although the Dow Nasdaq and S&P All closed to the downside, the DBC ETF kept going. DBC closed with a 1% percent change, bucking the trend of the broad equities makret.
DBC Position:
+11 Apr08 36Calls +240%

DBA was down slightly on the day, about .36%. It's not as great as the DBC ETF but it's still performing
DBA Position:
+3 Apr08 40Calls +71%
+2 Apr08 41Calls +42%

Yes, folks I'm still in DBP. Its been a slow mover but I only have 1 call option purchased (I was looking to buy more on a downturn).
DBP Position:
+1 Jul 08 31Call +3.15%

These trades are up a combined 120%.

Also I'm looking to get into the energy trade, but I'm not sure if I'll purchase the DBE or just trade the commodities separately. I think UGA UNG or DIG (the leveraged Oil and Gas ETF) will looked very attractive with a pull-back.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


0 comments: