Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Week 12 ALL TIME Highs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UP 110% on the year

Today was a great day! My portfolio made up all it's losses and then closed at all time highs $21,942. My portfolio picked up $4,495 in value, in one day. The positions I added yesterday contributed heavily to the portfolio's success today. I do plan to take some profits after yesterdays lesson. My portfolio's value yesterday was about 17,000 and now today its up to 21,000. This shows you the risk and reward options have.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




.99 cent Instant Trade Alerts!









3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work! What do you plan on getting out of? Also, do you think DBA will recover anytime soon?

52weekHi said...

I just want to sell the in the money options.

DBA should recover soon

Unknown said...

Nice work so far!

What software/brokerage do you use for trading?