Monday, March 17, 2008

Big Day.................................Down Week 12 Update 1, Fully Invested

Down $2,595 (Yikes)

Well the day wasnt pretty I was expecting to lose on these positions this week but all at once. I took the down day on commodities as a buying opportunities and I used most of my capital on $62 left. The portfolio was down 2,595 I knew the portfolio would have probably been down this week but I was thinking 1,500 and over the course of 5 days not 1 !!! I do believe the commodities are still what you want to be in and I will take the decline as an opportunity to buy more if I can raise more capital (as the case was for FXE and SDS I sold to get more capital to trade with). Dont panic and be patient it will come back!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




.99 cent Instant Trade Alerts!









0 comments: